I'm a fearless and ambitious founder who dare to lead a startup with the following criteria.
⇀ Founded or led by women with different backgrounds
⇀ Minimum 2 years of operation
⇀ Growth potential business
⇀ Diverse industries
Scandinavia's leading funding consulting platform for women-led startups
Join a community of leading Nordic investorsInvest in Startups
MŪZOFUND is a funding consulting platform that provides talented Nordic women-led startups from all walks of life with access to capital, tools, knowledge and top-notch investors, while simultaneously providing relevant research and data that will enable evidence-based investments. We aim to help women-led startups overcome financial barriers, achieve their business goals while building a sustainable society.
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind text
Our company consists of a small professional team with extensive international experience in advising and supporting clients. While ensuring that only the highest quality of services is brought to our clients, we enable women founders to spend less time on overcoming financial barriers and more time on effectively building their enterprises.
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on Mūzofund includes:
● Personal Identifiable Information (name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, age and sex, username and password, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us [when you register with MūzoFund, when you choose to participate in various activities related to our, such as newsletters, online chat and message boards]. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of Mūzofund.
● Financial Details such as data related to your payment method (e.g. valid credit, vipps, card number, card brand, expiration date) that we may collect when you invest, raise capital, fund startups, buy, order, return, exchange, or request information about our services from MūzoFund.
● Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access Mūzofund, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing our site. [If you are using our mobile application, this information may also include your device name and type, your operating system, your phone number, your country, your likes and replies to a post, and other interactions with the application and other users via server log files, as well as any other information you choose to provide.
● Third-Party Data: Information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant Mūzofund permission to access this information.
● Data from Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys: Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/corresponding to surveys.
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customised experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via our site to:
● Administer, promotions, give out to investors, our startups companies.
● To pass your projects to investors
● Provide investors and project owners with your details
● Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
● Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
● Create and manage your account.
● Deliver targeted advertising, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions on our site to you.
● Email you regarding your account or projects .
● Enable user-to-user communications.
● Fulfil and manage your projects, investments, payments, and other transactions related to our platforms.
● Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to our site more personalised.
● Increase the efficiency and operation of our site
● Monitor and analyse usage and trends to improve your experience with our site
● Notify you of updates to our site
● Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
● Perform other business activities as needed.
● Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
● Process payments and refunds.
● Request feedback and contact you about your use of our site
● Resolve disputes and trouble shoot problems.
● Respond to project and customer service requests.
● Send you a newsletter.
● to comply with any applicable laws and regulations
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. We will not disclose any of your personal data, other than to investors or startups registered with us. To enable us to provide our service, we may share data with the following categories of stakeholders:
● Information technology (hardware and software) companies
● Payment processing companies
● We may share your information with our business partners (investors / startups) to offer them informations over your projects / investment opportunities
● Fraud prevention and risk management companies
● Marketing, hosting, email delivery, data analysis and customer-services enterprises
We will not share your data with any other companies or individuals without your permission unless we are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention or detection of crime or fraud).
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
If you have signed up to join us, then we will send you information about our latest news and offers via emails and mobile communication (such as text messages and "push" notifications). If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can click “unsubscribe” on any email you receive from us.
Right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate
Right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, in certain circumstances
Right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, in certain circumstances
Right to withdraw consent – You have the right to withdraw consent at any time when that is the legal basis for our processing.
Right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or direct other third party websites. Please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those websites or their policies.
If you wish to make a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Norwegian Data Protection Authority at: https://www.datatilsyntly to you, in certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact our designated data protection officer by email at: email@example.com.